The Boston's Pizza Foundation
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
The Boston's Pizza Foundation is committed to giving back to the communities in which we operate. Focusing on our youth, the Foundation partners with child-related causes and has raised over $1.7 million for local and national charities since its establishment. Through the strength of our franchisees, vendor partners, and guests, we are able to raise funds year-round, allowing us to focus on ongoing needs within our communities. The Boston’s Pizza Foundation is a Section 501(c)(3) exempt private foundation.
WAYS YOU CAN TAKE ACTION NOW:
1) Boston's Cares Promotion - January 21st - February 17th. Support No Kid Hungry with us during this time frame! $1 can provide a child with up to 10 nutritious meals!
- Minimum donation of $1 for Paper Hearts in-restaurant
- February 11-14, $1 from the sale of Heart-Shaped Pizzas, available for a limited time only!
2) Round Up for Charity - Donate in-person through your check totals! Every cent counts when rounding up your check in support of our Foundation and our charity partners.
3) We are accepting donations year-round through the following secured PayPal account.
No Kid Hungry®
No child should grow up hungry in America, but one in five children struggles with hunger. Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need, every day. The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need to effective nutrition programs like school breakfast and summer meals and teaches low-income families to cook healthy, affordable meals through its Cooking Matters program. This work is accomplished through the No Kid Hungry network, made up of private citizens, public officials, nonprofits, business leaders and others providing innovative hunger solutions in their communities. Join us at NoKidHungry.org.
The Boston's Pizza Foundation will be partnering with the Special Olympics in August 2016 through donating proceeds from the sale of Kid's Cards in all Boston's restaurants in the United States.
About Special Olympics:
Special Olympics transforms lives through the joy of sport, every day, everywhere. We are the world’s largest sports organization for people with intellectual disabilities: with more than 4.5 million athletes in 170 countries -- and millions more volunteers and supporters. We are also a global social movement.
Through the power of sports, people with intellectual disabilities discover new strengths and abilities, skills and success. Our athletes find joy, confidence and fulfillment -- on the playing field and in life. They also inspire people in their communities and elsewhere to open their hearts to a wider world of human talents and potential.